So this afternoon I spent the day moving my ENTIRE Shadowhunters collection in and out of the house for photographs, so I thought why not share it with everyone here.
This series is my utmost favourite and so far no other collection that I have comes even close to this. Cassandra’s books were the ones that got me into reading and her stories are completely out of this world. Not only do they pull you into an adventure into another world, the story world created is phenomenal, along with the characters she’s created.
These entire series means so much to me, not only did this series open my eyes to reading, it gave me an author to idolize. I honestly cannot wait for Lady Midnight in March 2016!
My favourite book from The Mortal Instruments is City of Glass, and from The Infernal Devices it is Clockwork Angel.
My favourite character(s) in order are:
- Magnus Bane
- Tessa Gray
- Sophie Collins
- James Carstairs
- Alec Lightwood
- Catarina Loss
- Simon Lewis
- Gideon Lightwood
- Henry Branwell
- Clary Fray
So here is my collection of The Shadowhunter Chronicles, including everything from books to little postcards:
My collection includes the following;
- 5 copies of City of Bones. (1 signed)
- 4 copies of City of Ashes. (1 signed)
- 3 copies of City of Glass. (1 signed)
- 2 copies of City of Fallen Angels.
- 3 copies of City of Lost Souls. (1 signed)
- 3 copies of City of Heavenly Fire. (2 signed)
- 1 copy of The Bane Chronicles. (signed)
- 1 copy of Clockwork Angel. (signed)
- 1 copy of Clockwork Prince.
- 1 copy of Clockwork Princess. (signed)
- 1 copy of the Shadowhunter Codex.
- 1 copy of Shadowhunters and Downworlders.
- 1 copy of Movie tie-in book.
- 1 copy of Shadowhunters Journal.
- Shadowhunters Tarot Cards.
- City of Bones DVD.
- Signed Photograph by Katherine McNamara.
- Signed collectible card by Godfrey Gao.
- Handmade Shadowhunters cup and saucer set from my parabatai, and bookmark.
- Clockwork Angel Necklace.
- Family Rings Necklace. (Lightwood & Carstairs.)
- Angelic Rune Choker. (Purchase them here!)
- Hollow book box.
- Handmade postcards.
Other things in my collection:
My The Mortal Instruments poster from the movie in August 2013.
My clock made by the amazing Aegisdea with her design of Tessa Gray, James Carstairs, Will Herondale and Church.
“Everyone has the potential to be extraordinary. As long as you have a soul and free will, you can be anything, do anything, choose anything.”
AND IT’S STILL GROWING!!
If you have a cherished book collection, tag me in it, I’d love to see it!
What do you think of my collection? Let me know in the comments!