Teaser Tuesdays is another weekly bookish meme that I going to try my hardest to keep up with, which is hosted by A Daily Rhythm.
So as you can see I’ve missed this Tuesday, but this is one of my favourite weekly events to do, so I decided to do it on another day starting with a T.
This particular meme will include the following;
- Grabbing my current read.
- Open up to a random page.
- Share 2 (non-spoiler) ‘teaser’ sentences somewhere on that page.
- Share the book title, author so other participants can add the book to their TBR if they like.
This week my teasers are coming from:
Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch.
Release date: 14th October 2014.
- “One look in their eyes, at the waythey survey the road beyond our prison, it tells me they’re keeping watch over us.” Page 319.
- “It’s only slightly lighter here than in the tunnel, the sky still caught in those last fleeting moments where the sun hovers behind the horizon, just waiting for its moment to break through the shadows and flood the world with radiance.” Page 319.
This is a book I haven’t gotten around to reading yet! What do you think of the two sentences? Let me know in the comments!