Teaser Tuesdays is another weekly bookish meme that I going to try my hardest to keep up with, which is hosted by A Daily Rhythm.
Today I am completely at a lack of choices for books, so I’m winging it with the new book I bought yesterday!
This particular meme will include the following;
- Grabbing my current read.
- Open up to a random page.
- Share 2 (non-spoiler) ‘teaser’ sentences somewhere on that page.
- Share the book title, author so other participants can add the book to their TBR if they like.
This week my teasers are coming from:
The Next Together by Lauren James.
Release Date: 3rd September 2015.
- “He hadn’t shown any sign of being anything other than kind, slightly awkward coachman he appeared to be.”– Page 100.
- “Secretly she knew that her desire to expose him as a Rebel wasn’t the real reason she was eager to get to the castle.”–Page 100.
I cannot wait to read this book! What do you think of the sentences? Let me know in the comments!