A weekly event hosted by A Daily Rhythm.
My track record of keeping up with my blog is dwindling so badly ever since I started back at University. Though on the plus side I get to do TWO of my assignments on my favourite author, Cassandra Clare. I’m so excited!
This particular meme will include the following;
- Grabbing my current read.
- Open up to a random page.
- Share 2 (non-spoiler) ‘teaser’ sentences somewhere on that page.
- Share the book title, author so other participants can add the book to their TBR if they like.
This week’s choice is in honour of my favourite author, and I have chosen:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. (Book 1 in The Mortal Instruments.)
Release Date: 27th March 2007.
- “The double doors were open, and through them she could see Alec’s still figure, motionless on one of the white beds.”– Page 362.
- “When Clary stopped in front of him, his lids flew open, and she saw that the pupils of his eyes were dilated, all the gold was swallowed up in black.”– Page 362.
This was the first book I ever read as a reader, and I’ve read it numerous times since. Who else has read this, and if not, who is going too?!
Let me know in the comments!