A weekly event hosted by A Daily Rhythm.
I know this is a day late, but I really couldn’t care at the moment, but I really enjoy doing this particular weekly event. It’s so much fun!
This particular meme will include the following;
- Grabbing my current read.
- Open up to a random page.
- Share 2 (non-spoiler) ‘teaser’ sentences somewhere on that page.
- Share the book title, author so other participants can add the book to their TBR if they like.
This week I have chosen:
- “There were a lot of things I could screw up in two and a half months.”– Page 165.
- “Oh, he wanted to be involved and we needed to be in this together because we were stuck together, but that text message was three hours ago, and he still hadn’t responded? We were getting off to a great start.”– Page 165.
What do you think of these sentences? Let me know in the comments!