This is the first time I think that I have actually made a post without some form of header, and as I am typing the top of this page looks so so bare. I’m holding my fingers back from scouring my computer for a reasonable header, but instead I am going to share some quick news and a few surprises. Firstly, not that anyone will be very interested, or you might, I don’t know; I’m going to be partaking in a conference in December as part of my University Degree, which I am both looking and not looking forward too. The best part is that I get to talk about my favourite author and her books, which would be Cassandra Clare. I will be talking out about her female characters within The Infernal Devices and how they challenge the gender roles of the Victorian era. As well as how they represent the woman of today. I’m so excited.
Personally my degree assessments this year are going to be very Cassandra Clare related, as my second piece of news is that I will be putting together a huge collage and life writing based on Cassandra Clare. As well as how her and her books have impacted and affected my life. This I am so excited for; if you have any ideas for how portray a collage about Cassie I’d love to hear your ideas!
Now onto the surprise!
It’s giveaway time!
Were you expecting that?!
Well I thought I would collect a bundle of books together that are some of my favourites. So with these books I have collected I am going to be doing a giveaway!
The bundle will include the following paperbacks:
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.
- Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith.
Each hold a place on my favourite list, but some of them do hold sentimentality to me; so I would love to share these with others.
I have decided to add two more books to this bundle, so in total there will be six! These are the books that have been added.
- Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout. (Book 2 in the Frigid series.)
- Daughter Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics.
- The contest will run from
- It is an INTERNATIONAL giveaway!
- The winner will be contacted within 24 hours of when the contest ends. If the winner does not respond within a 24 hour period of contact, the prize will forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is NOT endorsed by authors, publishers or any other affiliates.
- The Bookish Emporium is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes.